• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Killington To Open Saturday, 11/7

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Attention, K-Mart Skiers:

Killington is opening tomorrow.

Here's (part of) what it says in FirstTracksonline:

Skiers and riders will enjoy at least four trails served by two lifts off Killington Peak on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Killington will not operate Monday, November 9 through Friday, Nov. 13. Weather and snow conditions permitting, Killington may re-open on Saturday Nov. 14. Early-season lift tickets are priced at $49 for adults (19-64), $44 for Young Adults (13-18) and Seniors (65-69) and $39 for Juniors (7-12) and Super Seniors (70+).

For opening weekend, skiers and riders will ski on the upper mountain Northridge Area. Ski access to the base of K-1 will be available, however, due to thinner base conditions down low skiers and riders are strongly encouraged to enjoy the Northridge Area and only return to K-1 base when necessary. Some walking will be required on the bottom portion of the mountain. Season pass holders who have not received their passes in the mail, may pick them up at the Snowshed Sales Center beginning at 8 a.m. both Saturday and Sunday.

Killington will offer intermediate and advanced trails only.

Anyone going to do it?

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Nope. They are charging the same price as they would for mid-week all day all trails open.

Mt.Snow was open for a couple of days at $10 with the money going to charity.

Okemo opens 11/20 for Facebook friends for $15.

I can't see $49 for 10-3:30 and very little open.

But, I'm on a fixed income!!!!

ski&bfree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I agree with Lilgeorg, that seems a bit pricey for opening conditions.

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, whatever -- I haven't skiied since MAY! MAY!!!!!! At this point I would pay $50 to wave my skis in the general direction of snow. :smile:

Anyways, it doesn't look like I can talk anyone into heading up this weekend, so I guess I am in the minority.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga