• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

K2 Misdemeanor (posted for Haylmom)

atlantiqueen

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Haylmom is at a store right now and is looking at K2 Misdemeanor twin tips for park & pipe.

Anyone have any experience with these?

I'm with her on the phone :smile:

smpayne

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a pair. They actually do fairly well in the powder. I've only had experience with about 1-2 feet of fresh stuff, but I'm not scared of it any more, it was fun. They are a softer ski (not as stiff as the lotta luv), good for powder and the bumps. If the edges are good and sharp, it does ok in the ice.

The do have a speed limit and chatter a bit on the hard pack, but that may be more due to my weight (quite heavy) and the length I chose. The just aren't a go fast ski, but seem to be alright as an "all mountain" ski. Like most women's skis, they would perform better if the skiier's weight is under 160# (I'm not:( ).

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
From www.skipressworld.com:
MISSDEMEANOR
$535.00 LENGTHS AVAILABLE: 154, 159, 164, 169

In the fall-line, this women-only ski is fabulous. One tester said it was as if she was drawing giant-sized S’s in soft snow with a big fat Crayola marker. The ski is remarkably stable, easy to turn, forgiving and fun in long-radius turns. What it lacks is versatility. Testers said it lost its edge on hardpack. In the soft stuff, though, it’s a smooth and easy rider. Its bad-girl graphics suit the clever name.

REBELLIOUS GRAPHICS GOOD FOR CHAIRLIFT CONVERSATIONS STARTERS.
BEST BUY

STABILITY 8,19
EZ TO INITIATE 8,19
EDGE GRIP 7,63
FORGIVENESS 8,19
ENERGY 7,69
SHORT RADIUS 7,88
LONG RADIUS 8,13
VERSATILITY 7,81
SCORE 81,18

smpayne

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
In the fall-line, this women-only ski is fabulous. One tester said it was as if she was drawing giant-sized S’s in soft snow with a big fat Crayola marker. The ski is remarkably stable, easy to turn, forgiving and fun in long-radius turns. What it lacks is versatility. Testers said it lost its edge on hardpack. In the soft stuff, though, it’s a smooth and easy rider. Its bad-girl graphics suit the clever name.

REBELLIOUS GRAPHICS GOOD FOR CHAIRLIFT CONVERSATIONS STARTERS.

This sounds about right. I have beveled my edges a bit to help on the hard pack. They do like to turn.

The boarder dudes do get a kick out of the graphics. I have the '05 versions - little girl trying to flood a school restroom - and have had quite a few comments, too bad I didn't have these when I was 18 and single :wink: .

atlantiqueen

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
She got 'em! And a great price too (under $300) - now she's shopping for bindings.

haylmom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeay!!! Thanks everyone its so great to have a good network of divas when you really need em!! :smile:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Alright! Disregard other request in other thread for said information. Done. I will be your official photo/videographer. Expect to see yourself on You Tube :laugh: Threat and promise! Kidding. So happy you got some boards. Good deal.

haylmom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Awesome! I'm so excited! So I did change my booking for the 1/2 of March, so I just need to make sure I'll be able to book dd into the daycare/mogul munchkins program....hopefully they'll get back to me tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga