• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

K2 Lotta Luv's

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looks like REI dug around in the basement and found a pair of 153s. Their on sale on their online store for $499.

WHAT???

Damn....must be fate....must decide on waiting to find the missing ski...or buy these.

Damn.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You can always resell these if you find yours.

Or sell your used ones...

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmmm...

Now I'm wondering if I should size up though, to the 160cm.:noidea:

My Burnin' Luvs are 160cm. Not as good in the bumps or the trees as the 153 Lottas....But, is that ski or length...or both???

I'm going to pull the tirgger, one way or another!

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Done!!!!:ski2:

And, this is what I paid for them last year without the integrated bindings...so, I saved money this time???

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmmm, I've never been considered "co-dependent" before:eyebrows: ...but, I helped enable other Divas today and allowed my self also to be enabled.:love: :becky:

Solincia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:bump:

I'm bumping this for MaineSkiLady... I know she was looking for these at a deal.... MSL... what do you think??

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
:bump:

I'm bumping this for MaineSkiLady... I know she was looking for these at a deal.... MSL... what do you think??

Just saw this today! Great.....gonna have to pass....house expenses started to creep up. And then there is the Forever Needy Uncle Sam, who needs to be paid on 4/15 (and not a day sooner!!!). And the renewal of season passes, which has a ridiculously EARLY deadline of 4/30 this year, and of course, are $100 more than last year, so dredge up another $1,100......on and on.....

Thanks for thinking of me!! Got my Dyna EL's for 279, no complaining here :becky:

Solincia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just saw this today! Great.....gonna have to pass....house expenses started to creep up. And then there is the Forever Needy Uncle Sam, who needs to be paid on 4/15 (and not a day sooner!!!). And the renewal of season passes, which has a ridiculously EARLY deadline of 4/30 this year, and of course, are $100 more than last year, so dredge up another $1,100......on and on.....

Thanks for thinking of me!! Got my Dyna EL's for 279, no complaining here :becky:

I hear ya!! I know, I have my season pass, but we still need to get DBF's. If we wait past 4/30, they are $175 more than till then. Even if we get it at the Open House in October, it's still more. Grrr... why do they do that! Well, at least we can be happy that we're able to afford it and enjoy it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga