• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Junior Ski Boots Fischer ONE

Skisnow

Certified Ski Diva
I tried to order some Head Z1 boots but unfortunately they are out of stock. The store has recommended these Fischer ONE boots but I am very unsure.

Does anyone have any experience of these boots please? Or any other suggestions? Thank you.

Attachments

• 46510554-421E-4C2E-A24B-0795C4717337.jpeg
    46510554-421E-4C2E-A24B-0795C4717337.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 12

Jilly

Staff member

One thing I did notice is that "gaiter" part is soft, yet the coloured part is hard. How is that connection made for durability. Is that the first place it's going to start to fall apart?

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The old Nordica Nordy also had a soft upper shaft, and I don't think that was an issue. One thing to keep in mind is that they are grip walk, and I think kid's grip walk bindings have only been out for a year or so. So if you are buying a full new set up it's fine, but not if you are hoping to use them with most hand me down/ ski swap skis.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna