• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Jackson Hole Dec 19-22

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm heading to Jackson Hole tomorrow morning! (despite the typo in title).

Taking my new Kastle MX 88s. On the airline.

It's weird because I've NEVER flown with my ski equipment, so this is a first for me. I'm sure I'll learn some things here.

Jackson To do list:

1. visit with son, the Chef.
2. shop for a few gifts on my Xmas list.
3. ski JHMR Sun and Mon (snow expected Sunday). (tho Snow King resort (across the street from my son's apartment) isn't rule out for Sunday) :noidea:

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Well, have fun! I've been to JH once and LOVED LOVED LOVED it. I wish I had a son who worked there. Sheesh, I keep telling my kids to move to ski country but they're both in the flatlands of Ontario. Anyway, enjoy!!

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Post a TR when you get back! I spent a day at Jackson Hole last year and LOVED it. I hope to get back this year.

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I went to Jackson Hole for the first time last year and I also loved it - so much so that I am going again next month!

AlliOops

Certified Ski Diva
Jackson Feb 6-13

I'm going to Jackson Hole February 6-13th and I'm so excited I think my head is going to explode :becky:

I'm also kind of nervous. I like skiing some black diamonds, but not everything. In Jackson I'm afraid I'm going to go down one and there will be a cliff at the end!

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Don't be nervous. My image of JH before going there was of a near-vertical cliff face! The reality was quite different. Despite lots of gnarly terrain, there was plenty of groomed and friendly stuff - and no unexpected cliffs! Do heeds the signs though. But you're gonna love love love it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga