• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Is the Breck lesson pass blacked out this weekend or anytime soon?

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have this vague feeling that it might be, but I can't find the documentation. Anyone know?

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm not sure, going to take one tomorrow so I can ask the guy at the booth and post an update if you want.

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Chances are decent it's blacked out for President's Day weekend. I know the Keystone family freedom pack is blacked out for spring break (which, fortunately is the week before MY spring break :becky:), so it's probably blacked out then as well.

eta: President's weekend is, of course, in two weeks. I wouldn't think it would be blacked out this weekend, but you never know...

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I picked up a slip last week and just dug it out of my pocket.
The next blackouts are:-

2/19 - 2/20 &
3/12 - 3/20

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks! I thought I had the slip in one of my jacket pockets, but it's nowhere to be found.

Okay. So there will be lessons this weekend. Good! Thank you so much.

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lila beat me to it. :smile: The snow is great in the upper mountains right now! Good time for a level 9 class!

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Actually, my theory is that I should only do a 9 class (and I've only ever done one of them) if the snow is bad. If the snow is recent and good, the other students may not tolerate my pace with good humor!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna