• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Insulated Capri base layer?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
So I finally got out in my Stio Fernos insulated knickers today, and I liked them quite a bit! It was 10°F this morning when I started skiing (up from -10°F when I drove over, but there was an inversion). I wore a light baselayer under them and a pair of insulated ski pants over top. They're really very cozy, and I was quite warm. The interior of the knickers is a very soft material and the outside a smooth fabric that lets your ski pants glide over them quite easily. I like the length -- they end above my ski boots.

One note: I think they run a bit large. I'm 5'1" and 114 lbs. I originally got the small, but it was way too loose. In my mind, a base layer should fit closely against your body, and these did not. So I exchanged them for an extra small, which was much, much better.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga