• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Inexpensive Places to stay in the Sugarbush/Madriver area

cwmscm

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to inexpensive places to stay in this area. To me inexpensive means under $125 a night.

TAW

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've stayed here several times over the last 15 years, but when it was under different ownership. It was then known as Pepper's Lodge & Restaurant; now it's Slide Brook Lodge & Tavern. While it meets your price criteria, I have to warn you that the cheapest rooms really consist of just enough room for the bed(s). :smile:

I've also stayed at the Sugar Lodge, which is larger and more spacious.

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There is also the Mad River Barn. The barn is not posh at all but included in the price is a best ever breakfast and dinner. I believe you can get the info at Madriver Barn.com.

Jenn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Same question, but for Tremblent

Does anyone know of a cheap place to stay at/near Tremblent in Quebec? I too like the anything under $125 price :smile:

sususkier

Certified Ski Diva
I would check out Tucker Lodge. You may be able to find something at 115-125 and breakfast is included. Lovely owners and cozy inn.

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to inexpensive places to stay in this area. To me inexpensive means under $125 a night.

TAW

I've stayed at Sugarlodge and it was nice. A lot of the guys on AZ go to The Golden Lion (the owner is a member on AZ). Pretty basic, though a cooked breakfast is included.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga