• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Indy Pass 24/25 on sale soon

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I went to Jay Peak (one of the headline Eastern resorts on the Indy Pass, if not THE headline Eastern resort) today thinking it couldn't be too crazy busy because it was a Tuesday. BIG mistake - this is one of the few bluebird powder days we've had this season and it was almost fully parked out by the time I rolled up at 10am. The parking lot attendant said it was only 7/10 and I didn't feel like trudging up from the far away parking and dealing with the crowds since I was technically playing hooky and was short on time. I'll do some skinning at my neighborhood hill after work.

I think it's good that they've committed to capping capacity at the Indy Pass. I would not enjoy having my home hill overrun like this on every decent snow day. This was not a typical day - in part because this hasn't been a "typical" winter. But it's good news for Diva East coming up next week, because the coverage is looking so much better and while it may warm a bit tomorrow, more snow is in the forecast...

marzNC

Angel Diva
I've never really looked at this but just did and...whoa. White Pass and Mission Ridge and even little Loup Loup and...and this was the kicker...the Methow Trails nordic system? And a million other areas I'll never go to, but still. For $349? Really?
Indy was founded by Doug Fish to help two groups: 1) people who ski 4-5 days a season because they have busy lives, and 2) independent ski areas/resorts that were having to compete with destination resorts on multi-resort passes. Doug sold Indy to the company that handled the software from the start that made Indy work. Keeping the price low is fundamental to the mission of the Indy Pass.

Adding Nordic happened the second or third season. The price for Nordic only is $99. People who get an Alpine Indy also get access to Nordic locations.

Note that the Indy areas/resorts get money for every Indy redemption. At the same time, the sales are limited in order to not overwhelm the delicate balance between bringing new people in. The blackout options that allow each location to choose what works for them is another feature of Indy.

Lmk92

Angel Diva
I know. I'm just impressed by how many areas are on the pass.
And they are guaranteeing 200+ resorts this year. It's always exciting to see the new announcements. Also, if your favorite resort drops out, and you no longer want the Indy Pass, you can get a refund. I didn't use mine as much this year as I did the past two years, but it's still a great deal.

marzNC

Angel Diva
For folks on Facebook, there is a public Indy Pass FB Group that has useful chatter about Indy locations in all regions. Possible to Search after joining the group to look for posts about particular ski areas/resorts.

marzNC

Angel Diva
The Indy Pass for 2024-25 is going off sale on Monday, March 18. It's possible that will be the last day of any sales. Not sure exactly which time zone applies for the midnight deadline.

Press Release, March 15, 2024 (screen shot of email)

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 11.55.20 AM.png

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm glad I confirmed with Indy and have it in writing that my pass is all set for next year after a roll-over, because when I look at my account it shows nothing, and I keep getting emails to renew.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna