• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Indy Pass 24/25 on sale soon

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't see Wachusett (my home mtn) joining Indy, but it would be nice to be able to do an add-on pass instead of two whole passes!

marzNC

Angel Diva
I don't see Wachusett (my home mtn) joining Indy, but it would be nice to be able to do an add-on pass instead of two whole passes!
I've done different combinations between the Massanutten pass options and Indy. All depends on how many days, especially Saturdays, that I expect so ski at Massanutten. There is a Special Value Pass that is substantially less than the Full Season Pass, which is good anytime except Saturdays 9am-4pm. When I get the SVP, and Indy Base, I can use Indy for the 2 Saturdays I'm skiing Massanutten over holiday weekends with kids still in school.

Massanutten was an early adopter of Indy. The first season I used it to check out Bryce. That's a smaller hill about an hour away. Had a very good time there as a day trip when staying at Massanutten.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Aren’t price hikes what you've been advocating for, to cut down on the people at Snow Basin? Or did Powder Mountain go too far? Never been there, so I don’t know what level would be reasonable for what you get.
I personally have no qualms with the new pass rates, and applaud PM for not joining a conglomerate. The bigger issue is they are not putting a cap on total passes sold. They used to put a cap on them. I am a little unhappy that they took away the less expensive weekday passes, as I was considering doing that this next season.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
And save a little in the process. Except if they did the add on would probably be limited to Bronze and up, not the Steel, so any savings would disappear right there for me.

Jenny

Angel Diva
I personally have no qualms with the new pass rates, and applaud PM for not joining a conglomerate. The bigger issue is they are not putting a cap on total passes sold. They used to put a cap on them. I am a little unhappy that they took away the less expensive weekday passes, as I was considering doing that this next season.
Got it. I was confused at the rightfully so comment, but that must be for the 75+ passes, not the overall increase. As for the cap, I suppose they must be figuring that the price increase will impose its own cap on the number sold.

Soujan

Angel Diva
I thought I put myself on the waitlist. Never got an email notification to purchase. =(

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'd suggest reaching out to them. They seem to respond quickly. [email protected]
I thought I saw a phone number somewhere after I contacted them through email, I'll see if I can find that too.

Lmk92

Angel Diva
Same for me. My son was on the waitlist, but I never got a notification to buy his pass. :(

MissySki

Angel Diva
I'm really feeling fomo for not getting to powder mountain. It would be our 24/25 big destination if they return. They likely won't, so I'm trying to decide if we still go west, or Europe. I've skied neither. But as with the 'expensive' thread, I need to figure out how to get the most out of my money, for our abilities and make it worth taking a week off of work
There are soooooo many options out West. I think you will enjoy wherever you choose, so I wouldn’t get too hung up on one place/option not being on a pass. Powder Mountain is a really cool place and I was lucky to have a great powder day during Diva West there 10 years ago, but since then I’ve also skied lots of other really cool places too. There is no shortage. :smile:

I haven’t skied Europe, but I’m sure that’s amazing too. It’ll be worth a week off work wherever you go, as long as the finances work.

Soujan

Angel Diva
Got my pass. I ended up just purchasing the Indy Pass through the general public sale.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The Indy add-on price as someone with a season pass at a partner resort is very tempting, but without any specific plans it's hard to justify it at this point.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Current passholders just got an email that they can buy starting March 1. The pass will go on sale to non-passholders on March 8.

I need to see what I'll need to do since I'm deferring by default (not using the pass) to buy as soon as they go on sale, and be able to use the credit.
FWIW I got the press release with an embargo on the 7th and this is what it said.
INDY SIGNS 11 NEW PARTNERS - NOW ON SALE TO THE PUBLIC ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS UNTIL SOLD OUT

Powderhorn, Wisp, and Wintergreen Lead the Class of 24/25

Four cat skiing operators added + OpenSnow Membership

Adult Base Pass $349 Kids $199
GRANBY, COLORADO—Indy Pass announced today that seven new Alpine resorts and four cat skiing operations have been added to the 2024/25 Pass. For a limited time, passes will be available for purchase by the general public starting today, March 8, on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out. Last spring, the Indy Pass sold out in 10 days.

New Alpine Resorts Include:
  • Big Moose Mountain, Maine
  • Mt. Eyak, Alaska
  • Mt. Washington Alpine Resort, British Columbia
  • Powderhorn Mountain Resort, Colorado
  • Steeplechase, Minnesota
  • Wintergreen Resort, Virginia
  • Wisp Resort, Maryland
New discounted cat skiing operations Include:
  • Big Red Cats, British Columbia
  • Selkirk Powder, Idaho
  • Brundage Mountain Snowcat Adventures, Idaho
  • Soldier Mountain Cat Skiing, Idaho
Cat skiing is a new addition to the Indy Pass. Alpine passholders will receive a 10% discount when they book day seats or packaged visits.

Indy Pass expects nearly all current resorts to return, including 100% of its New England partners, such as Jay Peak, Waterville Valley, Cannon, Pats Peak, Bolton Valley, Catamount, Berkshire East, and Saddleback.

"These 11 new partners are just the beginning of our additions for next season; we are nowhere close to done," said Indy Pass director Erik Mogensen. "We will work hard over the off-season to enlist more independent resorts from all ski regions globally."
Public Pass Pricing

24/25 Pricing
Indy Base Pass $349 Adult / $199 Kids (12-and-under)
Indy+ Pass $469 Adult / $259 Kids (no blackouts)
Indy AddOn Base $269 Adult / $149 Kids
Indy AddOn+ Pass $469 Adult / $259 Kids (no blackouts)
XC Pass - $99 Adult / $49 Kids

"While the corporate passes and resorts are raising prices on everything from lift tickets to parking and concessions, Indy Pass guarantees access to more than 200 resorts next season for a ridiculously low price," said Indy Pass Founder Doug Fish.
AddOn Pass Returns
Season passholders at any Indy Partner Resort will again receive 25% off all pass products by purchasing the Indy AddOn Pass. The Indy AddOn Pass aims to support season pass sales for all of Indy's Partners while providing a unique opportunity to sample other independent resorts.

200 Resort Guarantee
Passholders may request a refund for an unused pass before December 1, 2024, if the number of Indy Pass resort partners is less than 200 by November 15, 2024. A passholder can also request a refund for an unused pass by December 1, 2024, if their favorite resort from the 23/24 season does not renew for 24/25.

OpenSnow Trial Membership
All 24/25 passholders will receive a free trial to OpenSnow All-Access, your trusted source for the most accurate weather forecast, snow report, high-resolution weather maps, and ski conditions information.

About the Indy Pass
The Indy Pass is the fastest-growing multi-mountain pass in the world. It will provide two-day access to 200+ Alpine and Nordic resorts across the US, Canada, Europe, and Japan. Most Indy resorts are independently owned and operated by multi-generational families, providing a uniquely authentic and affordable skiing experience.

Posse Mama

Certified Ski Diva
It's interesting that my Google news feed is giving me a story titled "Powder Mountain announces it won't return to Indy pass next year", but the link is broken
At the request of Indy Pass, Powder Mtn pulled the post. Powder is about to go through some big changes, I will miss it.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Took the plunge and got the Indy for next season. Will renew the Ikon for DH and I when it goes on sale. I’m hoping to make good use of both next year!

Christy

Angel Diva
I've never really looked at this but just did and...whoa. White Pass and Mission Ridge and even little Loup Loup and...and this was the kicker...the Methow Trails nordic system? And a million other areas I'll never go to, but still. For $349? Really?

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've never really looked at this but just did and...whoa. White Pass and Mission Ridge and even little Loup Loup and...and this was the kicker...the Methow Trails nordic system? And a million other areas I'll never go to, but still. For $349? Really?
Two days each.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna