• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Indy Pass 24/25 on sale soon

Lmk92

Angel Diva
It's interesting that my Google news feed is giving me a story titled "Powder Mountain announces it won't return to Indy pass next year", but the link is broken

newbieM

Angel Diva
It's interesting that my Google news feed is giving me a story titled "Powder Mountain announces it won't return to Indy pass next year", but the link is broken
Ya my BF said he saw on the faq saying the same but when I went to look it wasn’t there.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I renewed but bought pass protection! Wasn’t sure what my home mountain would be next year..hoping to be back closer to MRG and Sugarbush!

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I renewed and got the Indy+ again. I’ve done 2 or 3 days on Indy this year that would have been blacked out and it was worth it not to have to think about the scheduling. I didn’t get to all the East resorts I wanted to try this season, yet I’m already wondering if I can plan a trip to another part of the country on Indy next season…

The renewal process was super easy and smooth; I was able to compete it from my phone in the lodge while taking a break from skiing.

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm interested in the pass for VT ski areas. When does that go on sale?
Right now, for one week, current and previous passholders and folks already on the waiting list can buy passes. After that, "Any unsold pass inventory will be made available to the general public on March 8 at 10 AM MST on a first-come, first-serve basis."

Posse Mama

Certified Ski Diva
I'm interested in the pass for VT ski areas. When does that go on sale?
Current pass holders can buy now. If you are new it is best to get on the wait list. My Indy pass is underutilized but still cheaper than paying out of pocket at the ticket window. I usually have 10 days on my pass each season, <$30.00/lift ticket.

Lmk92

Angel Diva
I'm really feeling fomo for not getting to powder mountain. It would be our 24/25 big destination if they return. They likely won't, so I'm trying to decide if we still go west, or Europe. I've skied neither. But as with the 'expensive' thread, I need to figure out how to get the most out of my money, for our abilities and make it worth taking a week off of work

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm really feeling fomo for not getting to powder mountain. It would be our 24/25 big destination if they return. They likely won't, so I'm trying to decide if we still go west, or Europe. I've skied neither. But as with the 'expensive' thread, I need to figure out how to get the most out of my money, for our abilities and make it worth taking a week off of work
They officially aren't, and are raising season pass rates as well as daily ticket rates to pretty high levels. Took away the dirt cheap senior 75+ pass, and there are a LOT of very unhappy folks (rightfully so.)

Lmk92

Angel Diva
They officially aren't, and are raising season pass rates as well as daily ticket rates to pretty high levels. Took away the dirt cheap senior 75+ pass, and there are a LOT of very unhappy folks (rightfully so.)
Sigh. Definitely just my luck. Dang.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Aren’t price hikes what you've been advocating for, to cut down on the people at Snow Basin? Or did Powder Mountain go too far? Never been there, so I don’t know what level would be reasonable for what you get.

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Right now, for one week, current and previous passholders and folks already on the waiting list can buy passes. After that, "Any unsold pass inventory will be made available to the general public on March 8 at 10 AM MST on a first-come, first-serve basis."
I'm on the waiting list and cannot buy a pass yet. Unless I'm missing something. I hope you're right. Do you have a link?

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm on the waiting list and cannot buy a pass yet. Unless I'm missing something. I hope you're right. Do you have a link?

Here is the full text of a post by Erik Mogensen, admin of the Facebook Indy Passholders group, yesterday, March 1:

"Dear Passholders,
Passes are on sale. Three groups have access to the pass.
1) Returning 23/24 Passholders. Scan the QR code on your physical pass or use the red renewal tile on the e-store. https://estore.indyskipass.com/ You will need to log into your account. If you have questions about renewing folks not linked to your account, or if you have family members that you need to add a pass for, please email [email protected] and we will look at each situation individually.
2) Lapsed Passholders. Anyone that has ever had an Indy Pass, but missed a season, welcome back. Visit the e-store and use the red renewal tile. https://estore.indyskipass.com/ You will need to log into your account. If you have questions about renewing folks not linked to your account, or if you have family members that you need to add a pass for, please email [email protected] and we will look at each situation individually.
3) Waitlist. - We are sending you an email and a text message with your "permission code" that will allow you to purchase. These emails will go out over the course of the next few days based on your sign-up date priority. One code is needed per pass. If you have family members that you need to add a pass for, please email [email protected], and we will look at each situation individually. Please promptly complete your transaction and let us know that you do not need a pass so we can open up a spot for the next person.
Indy retail products are also live. We will talk more about our new partnership with L.L Bean next week.
We all have a role to play in keeping skiing independent, and we are grateful to have you by our side."

marzNC

Angel Diva
Note that the way Indy uses their Wait List, you should get an email with a personalize code. They send those out in batches.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Got my Indy Base Pass. Couldn't get it done on my laptop but no issues using my iPhone.

Decided to go with the Add-on. When I get my Massanutten Full Season Pass, I'll have to upload a picture of that in order to get the Indy Pass activated. Have done that before and it was straightforward.

marzNC

Angel Diva
I think this might be the first year they have an active waitlist at launch time.
The use of a Wait List started in 2023 for the 2023-24 season. Releasing in batches seemed to work pretty well.

There are advantages to having the owner of the Indy Pass being the owner of the software company that supports Indy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna