• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Indy Pass 24/25 on sale soon

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Current passholders just got an email that they can buy starting March 1. The pass will go on sale to non-passholders on March 8.

I need to see what I'll need to do since I'm deferring by default (not using the pass) to buy as soon as they go on sale, and be able to use the credit.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, I thought all had to do was not use the pass and it would be an automatic deferral, but I just looked back and it says you need to roll it over by April 1 if unused and you bought pass protection (which I did). An older document said by June 1, but they changed that apparently. But nowhere on the site does it say how to request the roll over. I don't see an option on my profile page, there's no link in the FAQ where they give the last date to roll over, and there's no contact info. I dug up my receipt and emailed them by replying to that since it came from and "info@" address. I sure hope they respond before Friday.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, that did the trick. I got a reply already saying I’ve been put on the roll over list and am all set.

The March 1 sale date is for current and lapsed pass holders as well as waitlisted starting at 10 am MST. I don’t see anything on the site about how to join the waitlist, but if you google “Indy Pass waitlist “ you’ll find a page where you can subscribe for updates. Not sure if that will do the trick for the early purchase date or not though.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Waiting to see if PowMow is on the Indy pass next year. Will decide once that has been determined.

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This season was my first with Indy Pass and it’s been well worth it. I plan to renew, too. I like that there is an option to request a refund if your preferred resort doesn’t participate next season. Personally, I doubt I’d take advantage of that since there are so many New England/East areas, but it helps mitigate the uncertainty of not knowing which resorts are in for next year.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm looking forward to seeing who will be on it. But the last time I had it, just the 2 days at Saddleback, one at Berkshire East, and one at Cannon already made it pay off. This coming season I hope to really get my money's worth out of it. Ooh, we should start an Indy meet up thread in the fall.

Divegirl

Angel Diva
I've used mine at Waterville and will be using it at Saddleback the end of March. I was supposed to meet up w/ DH's friend's daughter and family in the Mid-Atlantic but the snow conditions wrecked that one. I had hoped to use my pass at Black Mt in NH next week but their conditions seem to be getting worse, will switch over to Cranmore next week. Had hoped to use the Indy pass more but the warm, wet winter and the freeze/thaw cycles didn't help much going places. One thing I would like to do is ski Catamount, Berkshire East and throw Jiminy for "ski week" trip.

marymack

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We got our moneys worth, even balancing care for a 1.5 yr old.
2x Titus
1x Saskendena 6
1x woodstock nordic
1x Berkshire east
2x pats peak
2x waterville valley
2x waterville valley nordic
1x Cannon
2x Jay peak
And still have a weekend at Bolton planned in March.

Alarm set on my phone to log on Friday at noon.

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My first season having one this year. I've only used it once so far. Im planning on getting more uses later this month when everything around me closes and I drive north to spirit mountain and hopefully Lutsen.
I hope more resorts here join!

TheGreenOne

Angel Diva
Waiting to see if PowMow is on the Indy pass next year. Will decide once that has been determined.
I read from someone that went recently and asked employees that they most likely will not be on Indy next season, wouldn't be surprised with part of the mtn going private.

Soujan

Angel Diva
I managed to sign up for the waitlist just now.

Lmk92

Angel Diva
I'm definitely renewing. I didn't get as many days this year as last, but I'm hopeful next year will be better. Plus, I love seeing which mountains are being added.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think it's still worth buying now since they are limiting number of passes sold. If PowMow is on it this year but not next year you'll be able to get a refund.

From the Indy Pass site:

If the number of Indy Pass Partner Resorts is less than 200 by November 15, 2024, passholders may request a refund for any unused pass by December 1, 2024, . A passholder can also request a refund for an unused pass by December 1, 2024 if their favorite resort from the 23/24 season does not renew for 24/25.

TheGreenOne

Angel Diva
I'd say if anyone is on the fence, buy now and make sure to set up calendar reminders to back out after the fact.

Indy pass is really getting traction so it will sell out for sure.

I just don't go out enough due to distance, and have sampled enough past two seasons to feel comfortable locking down to few mountains.

Still getting at least one mega pass, just depends on where Mr and I wanna go next season

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna