• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

In search of Ski buddy for a trip to Jackson Hole and others

Christineszy

Certified Ski Diva
Anyone out there interested in a short ski trip meet up at Jackson Hole/GT or Alta/Snowbird, Sun Valley (if they get more snow!) My schedule is now much more flexible (woo hoo!!) I live near Tahoe, so 1-2 day trips are easy there too. Let's find some powder!

marzNC

Angel Diva
Anyone out there interested in a short ski trip meet up at Jackson Hole/GT or Alta/Snowbird, Sun Valley (if they get more snow!) My schedule is now much more flexible (woo hoo!!) I live near Tahoe, so 1-2 day trips are easy there too. Let's find some powder!
I'll be skiing GT for a few days in early March with a couple ski buddies. We are headed to Big Sky after that. PM me if you want to know more.

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Feel free to reach out for the honest JH ski report any time you plan on a last minute trip. I don't sugar coat. But I do think it is possible to have fun skiing even in less than perfect conditions.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna