• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ima sucker for ski clothes

mollmeister

Angel Diva
I think I'm a winter clothes ho.:becky:

I am right there with you, I can't pass up a ski jacket. Can't do it.

. . . but I need to branch out to the more fun patterns. I COVET Bklyn's outfit with the bubble pattern (and finally figured out who made it) and love the other one she's wearing in SnowHot's pics. I gotta get me some funky stuff!

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
I am right there with you, I can't pass up a ski jacket. Can't do it.

. . . but I need to branch out to the more fun patterns. I COVET Bklyn's outfit with the bubble pattern (and finally figured out who made it) and love the other one she's wearing in SnowHot's pics. I gotta get me some funky stuff!

Who made Bklyn's outfit? It looked like DNA. I have a camo jacket and pants by DNA....my DH calls it my "sniper" outfit. I bought it to have fun, and it's warm and comfy. DH likes it because he can pick me out on the hill easily. Being a teacher and having to dress conservatively at school, I need an outlet for the crazier side of me, and I've discovered that ski clothes are where I can do that!

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Who made Bklyn's outfit? It looked like DNA. I have a camo jacket and pants by DNA....my DH calls it my "sniper" outfit. I bought it to have fun, and it's warm and comfy. DH likes it because he can pick me out on the hill easily. Being a teacher and having to dress conservatively at school, I need an outlet for the crazier side of me, and I've discovered that ski clothes are where I can do that!

It is DNA. And they also have another jacket that I love-- no fun patterns, but it comes in a retina-searing bright blue that is SO cool.

The other Bklyn outfit was something sort of pinkish with a pattern on the front of the jacket. I can't remember where I saw the picture, though.

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
More snazzy pants - these are on backcountryoutlet (last pair, Marker size 12).

MUL.jpg

Here's the completely impractical part: they're low rise.

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
Saw those in the ski shop. Very cute. Not THAT low rise, they do come up higher in the back. My Oakley pants arrived and are "low-rise" too (like my DNA's) but not extreme or anything....just comfy. I wear long-torso Patagonia base layers that tuck in, so it's really not an issue....powder skirt on the jacket does the job.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga