• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm not one to complain but..........

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got up in the wee hours this morning to go shovel sidewalks for our commercial plow accounts.
The snow was so light and fluffy, I had a terrible time getting it to stay on the shovel.
After much intense hours of labour, getting these sidewalks cleared, I have a 3 hour stint of work at my office, then I have to go to the school and pick up a load of kids to take them to the local hill to learn to ski.

Don't you feel terrible for me that I HAVE to go skiing today after shoveling all that terrible snow?:fear:

When you pause at your desk today, think of me, and the plight of the fluffy 6 inches of snow I'm suffering through.
:becky:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I can't curse you, it's because of you that I was motivated to take Friday off. But darn it, I wanna ski today too!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
As I cleaned off my car this am, hubby called (he works nights) to see how the roads were. I told him he HAD to hit first chair for me today under penalty of a butt kicking. He actually hemmed and hawed....WTF??????? Are you kidding me?

Shellski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You poor diddums!! :rolleyes: :D

I LOVE being woken up early in the morning by the sound of a shovel scraping the driveway... it means it's snowed during the night, it's the best sound in the world and gets me leaping out of bed ready to go!

perma-grin

Instructor PSIA L 3, APD Alpine Ski training MHSP
I know just how you feel Snowhot. I busted my butt to get out to the hill to give a private this morning. But just as I was getting my boots on my, cell rang it was my lesson. She was calling to cancel she wasn't feeling well. :( Darn it! I had to nothing to do all day but free ski. :Cry: Some day's are just harder than other's! :wink: Lol!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga