• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

IFera ?

LiaEliz

Certified Ski Diva
As I continue my search for fashionable yet high performance pants I came upon the I fera. Has anyone heard of the brand I fera? They look like really nice pants (Britney Jean - Performance
and Queenie pant) but I have not heard of the brand before.
www.ifera.com

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've not heard of it but I think the brand is actually Fera not IFera. I'll be interested to see what others say about it though.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I actually have a pair of Fera pants, and I think they're very nice. They're well made, look good, and didn't cost an arm and a leg.

BTW, Fera is listed in our Women's Ski Resource Directory. Go here.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Fera had been making high quality ski wear for AGES (think black ITB stretch pants and 1-piece suits). I've still got my black pull-over shell from 1980-something (it's got lime and neon pink sleeve and placket insets, so that dates it:laugh:). It still looks great and the waterproofing is as good as when I got it.

michpc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I actually have a pair of Fera pants, and I think they're very nice. They're well made, look good, and didn't cost an arm and a leg.

BTW, Fera is listed in our Women's Ski Resource Directory. Go here.

How do they run lengthwise? I'm looking at a pair on Sierra Trading Post, but I never believe claimed inseam lengths!

LiaEliz

Certified Ski Diva
Does anyone know any website that you can purchase the fera? The does not seem to be much out there when I use Google!:yahoo:

michpc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Does anyone know any website that you can purchase the fera? The does not seem to be much out there when I use Google!:yahoo:

Sierra Trading Post has a few of their pants (and discounted too). There's also a link on the website to find stores that stock their products (although obviously call ahead to see if they actually have them).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga