• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

If you are looking for a good cause.....

Ursula

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
.... to make a donation. Here it is:
https://gtli.us/about/

I met Lori Pappas in Big Sky, MT many, many years ago. We met as instructor /client and became instant friends. In 2007 she founded GTLI. Global Team for Local Initiatives.
https://gtli.us/our-team/lori-pappas/
For me, Lori is the absolute hero. And incredible role-model for any woman! (And man for that matter!)
The work kept her away from the mountain for years. She had a hard time justifying to spend money on skiing when she saw what she could do with the same amount to help the Hamar in Ethiopia.
A couple of weeks ago, Lori and I talked via Skype. She was sitting in Addis Ababa in her home and I looked out to the mountains in Montana with the first snow on the peaks. (Thank You Technology!) The funds are running low and she is asking for help.
So, if you are looking for a charity, if you have a little extra money, here is a great chance to do help. 100% of the donation WILL go to the cause.

Thanks for reading the post. Please let me know if you have questions.
Ursula

Ursula

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank you so much @nopoleskier. Lori sent an email, telling me that there was a donation from someone who had not donated before. She is thrilled that we might get the word out.
I will through in an hour of my time when you come to Big Sky!
Ursula

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks @Ursula and after reading about what Lori is doing WOW what a great cause!! Send Lori my best, she's awesome. I'm going to put on my Facebook page and see if some of my friends will share the love :-)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna