• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

If Ullr Was a Girl 2008

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I think there are quite a few divas here who definitely qualify!!!
Hope they read it and enter.
You might want to edit thread title to reflect correct spellling of ULLR - also not sure if you meant "gurl" to be a humorous take on the spelling of girl...??? (if humor, excuse - it's the old English teacher part of me taking over....)

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You're RIGHT MaineSkiLady---I got side-tracked by the Teton Gravity Research Forums, where the thread uses GURL.

Right on--step up DIVAs!!! It appears the rules have changed and instead of votes, the contestants will be judged on their posts/pix and number of views to their profiles.

Let us know if any DIVAs throw their 'skis' or 'boards' into the ring.

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't know how to edit the thread title. arrrghh.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I followed this contest last year. Pretty cool stuff!

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
You know, if they just had big mountain as a single event...I would join the comp. But I guess there's big air & halfpipe involved in the contest as well...neither of which I can do to save my life. I made a profile & everything!

climber.girl1

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, I took a look at that and thought "Whistler would be cool, but I'm not even close to competing in that stuff!"

DLSki... "telebitch" is a good friend of mine! We talked about you at a get-together Friday! Hope to get up to see/meet you Sat for Chocolate! :yahoo:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga