• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I shouldn't complain...at least I'm skiing...

Telluride Ski Babe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Okay, I got seriously spoiled last year with the dumpings we got starting at Thanksgiving, but this year, it's not the same case. We have three runs open right now, and the snow is really nice, but I am SO sick of skiing the same three (green and blue) runs for two weeks straight.

As I said, I shouldn't complain, especially as the snow is really nice and soft, but enough already! I want more terrain...i.e., I want more snow. I'll shut up after this...

Ullr, are you listening?

Kano

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You're right! Three runs open beats the heck out of a whopping 2.5 INCH base here! I wonder how they accomplished "on snow training" for their employees, which the web said was scheduled at Bogus this weekend. On the up side, this dusting has been on the ground for a few days now instead of melting away within hours of landing!

Karen in Boise

stef

Certified Ski Diva
We're hoping for a trip to Colorado next week, but the lack of snow is putting a question it. Hard to justify the expense with a small number of trails open. Let's all hope for a big dump this week!

Telluride Ski Babe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Stef,

It really depends upon where you're planning on going as to what's open. Summit County (at least certain areas) have gotten some more snow than we have down here.

Rumor has it though Chairs 5, 6 and Revelation Bowl (new terrain which always gets great snow) are opening on Wednesday. And, it does sound like snow is on the way for all of Colorado this week!

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We're hoping for a trip to Colorado next week, but the lack of snow is putting a question it. Hard to justify the expense with a small number of trails open. Let's all hope for a big dump this week!

The skiing in Summit and Eagle is actually quite good for this time of year. And, the Colorado mountains aren't seeinig the raini to wash the snow away like the East & West coast is seeing. My friends in Washington state & Alaska have just about nothing to ski on right now .

Another storm is hitting Colorado starting this afternoon!!:thumbsup:

Stef,

It really depends upon where you're planning on going as to what's open. Summit County (at least certain areas) have gotten some more snow than we have down here.

Rumor has it though Chairs 5, 6 and Revelation Bowl (new terrain which always gets great snow) are opening on Wednesday. And, it does sound like snow is on the way for all of Colorado this week!

Yes, but the news this am said winter storm wraning for your area starting today! Woo hoo! :yahoo:I'm hoping to get down your direction this winter to try out Revelation Bowl.

Telluride Ski Babe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, but the news this am said winter storm wraning for your area starting today! Woo hoo! :yahoo:I'm hoping to get down your direction this winter to try out Revelation Bowl.

It's dumping as we speak! The forecast says we could get a foot of the white, fluffy stuff by noon tomorrow. With luck, that will translate into almost 20" up top!

If Revelation Bowl does open on Wednesday, it's going to be a zoo. Every local will be there...it's terrain we've longed to ski forever.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga