• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Humidifiers? What type is best?

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think it's time for some experimentation.

Enquiring minds...or is it Inquiring minds?

Just a note about cleaning, I know that vinegar is really effective in removing hard water crust. I use it for cleaning my aquarium fixtures.

So way back when I used to manage a hotel at a ski resort so somethings like wet towels, running showers etc bring back nightmares. But the more I think about people bringing steam oriented humidifiers into rooms, that gives me nightmares too. My DH has humidity controlled rooms for his work but he cannot use steam type humidifiers He has these funny little boxes that you put wet sponges into he uses to increase humidity without dousing the room. I wonder if you could make a travel version with a sponge and Tupperware tub? How would you do that? I know they work because we have guages in the rooms and he can change the humidity pretty quickly with these little things. Seems easy to travel with too.

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I ordered this - Boneco S250 Digital Steam Humidifier -- on sale free ship no tax extra % off under 85$
I'll review as soon as I get to use it. Need it here in So Cal
currently less than 20% humidity - even at the beach :(

TracyMcP

Certified Ski Diva
Our condo is small. I boil water on the stove in my pasta pot. Works great!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna