• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: How much to tip ski-check and instructors?

KBee

Angel Diva
Hello. I've searched here and there, but can't find a good source--have asked friends, too, but they're seeming a bit too frugal. It probably depends on the place, but what do you tip? If you work at a hill--what would you hope for? If this is in the wrong spot (first thread), please give me a heads up, etc. xo, Bee

MilkyWookiee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For ski check I usually do a dollar or 2. I'm generally inclined to tip better for people who go above and beyond (ie remember me when I return or just seem happy to be there) or if they have to stand outside in snotty weather all day. Ski instructors usually 20 for a full day group. More for privates or exceptional instructors, less is I'm not quite satisfied, but I have only encountered this once and in a snowboard lesson.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna