• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Hiking in Sweden

Skise

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love hiking (sometimes I think I mostly love planning a hike and then looking at the pics afterwards :D ) Last year I went to Sweden - twice, these are from the first hike in the end of June.

Attachments

• ensimmäisiä maisemakuvia.JPG
    ensimmäisiä maisemakuvia.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 10
  • kebne.JPG
    kebne.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 10
  • polku tarfalaan.JPG
    polku tarfalaan.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 10
  • puu.JPG
    puu.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 10

dorriesiobhan

Certified Ski Diva
Those are great pics! I was in Stockholm last month and we went hiking at Tyresta National Park. There was no real elevation gain to be had in that part of Sweden but it certainly was beautiful. What part of the country did you hike in?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga