• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Hemsedal 1-2 dec 2007

astridhj

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Woke up Saturday morning to 30 cm fresh powder and snowy weather. Went skiing and demoing the whole day. Absolutely one of the best powder days I've skied for years. Just wish it was a little more snow underneath the powder and not only stones. You should see my skis underneath. :eek: Tested the Völkl Aura, and decided to buy them. They were great out in the powder. :thumbsup:

Woke up Sunday morning to this weather. Just beautiful. Blue sky and still some powder from the day before. Let's hope it'll be like this the whole season. Skiing was really great as well.
n673987395_533384_6895.jpg

So my first pic from Norway. And many more to come :becky:

What a treat to have a Norwegian Diva! I look forward to seeing pics as you post them. I've seen some beautiful footage of skiing in Norway in Matchstick Productions films and Norway has been on my wish list to visit since I was a very little girl.... Now that I've become a skier, I hope to get there one day....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga