• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Head Sweet Fat Thang 176 $190.10

DANG! That's a GREAT deal!
I thought MY deal was good at 399.00!!!! (plus tax!)

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
No, no, no....in our little world that is very, very, very good! In fact I think we need to head south this summer to test them out!
Ha! I'd love to but it ain't gonna happen, the bank account barely allowed for the purchase of new skis. Maybe one day...

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, these just turned into an even better deal. I just got an email from backcountry.com with the subject saying my order had shipped. I was totally confused until I logged into my account there and found out that these skis are actually coming from them! Considering their customer service is so good I am now totally comfortable with my purchase! Yahoooo!!!!!!

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congrats!!!! Again, I'm glad you bought them! I SERIOUSLY considered, though I'm not sure how well the length would have worked out for me. I know you'll get more use out of them. :D

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Wow, these just turned into an even better deal. I just got an email from backcountry.com with the subject saying my order had shipped. I was totally confused until I logged into my account there and found out that these skis are actually coming from them! Considering their customer service is so good I am now totally comfortable with my purchase! Yahoooo!!!!!!

It's a real good merchant, Robyn, no problem - at least for me, hope you have the same good luck w/them AND the skis. Wow, new skis! Gives you something very cool to look forward to next season!

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ohhhh, fun! You probably have smaller boots than I do, but we should trade Auras and SFTs some time ... I have been very impressed with Head skis (still a Volkl girl, but I occasionally cheat now).

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It should be on your boot sole, somewhere. Not a sticker, but embossed/molded on there. I'm a Lange 6.5 (about a 25.5).

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just tracked the skis :ski2: :

ENGLEWOOD,
CO, US

04/18/2008 4:35 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
04/16/2008 9:02 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 04/18/2008 12:09 P.M. ET

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads