• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Happy Mothers Day!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
For the moms who take care of the kids on the slopes, here's to you! For making sure everyone has the hats, goggles, ski pants, boots, etc. etc. they need. Dressing and undressing the kids. Assembling the lunches. Hauling the equipment. Harboring a secret stash of tissues/sun block/chap stick/energy bars for that unavoidable emergency. Accomodating multiple bathroom breaks and all the dressing and undressing that go with 'em. Providing encouraging words after a fall. Driving to and from the ski slopes. Attending ski races. Wiping noses. Wiping tears. Administering first aid. Putting on and removing boots/jackets/gloves/helmets. Making sure nothing gets left behind. Arranging ski lessons. Making sure the kids wear helmets.

And for the moms who ski, here's to you, too! For ripping it up on the slopes. For showing the men you've got what it takes. For providing a positive role model for your daughters And for living life to the fullest, instead of sitting on the sidelines out of concern for helmet hair/injury/cold temperatures/chapped lips/etc.

For all the moms, one and all -- and for my mom, who never skied and never will:

Happy Mothers Day! You're the best!

Ditto Everything SkiDiva Said.....AND

To all the "Mom's" of the little furry creatures! (I know we didnt' give birth to our puppies, kittens or colts....but we raise them as if we had!)

I salute the "Adoptive" moms of all of our little non-verbal friends!

Happy Mother's day to all!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga