• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Hahnenkamm information

robynb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi

Has anyone been to the Hahnenhamm?

We are staying in Innsbruck when it will be going on and wondered if anyone had any information about it. Thanks a bunch!

Christy

Angel Diva
I absolutely demand a trip report and pictures if you go!! One of these years we will visit Austria and Switzerland in January for the races at Wengen and Kitzbuhel.

Try searching on epicski--there are more race fans there that might have gone. I do know it's insane--they say 100,000 people head up to a town that only has 10,000 hotel beds.

robynb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
thanks Christy..I'll check it out. we're pretty pumped up about it..kind of a once in a lifetime opportunity but didn't know if it was going to be a total zoo or not...

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh, awesome! I unfortunately have no advice to give you but watching the race at Kitzbuhel live is totally on my skiing bucket list. I can't wait to hear how the trip goes for you.

Christy

Angel Diva
I am dying to know if you went and saw Cuche's amazing, perfect run on Saturday...and Bode with second! Not too shabby.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna