• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Groups or private lesson Park City

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It looks like SnowBasin isn’t a choice on my Epic Local pass reservations. Weird as some pricey resorts (Vail and Beaver Creek) are for a total of 10 days.
There are so many different versions of those passes, it’s hard to know!
I hope you have a great lesson!!

npskihappy

Certified Ski Diva
About 3 years ago we went on a Spring Break trip with my kids and skied on our Mountain Collective pass for 4 straight days. On my last day in Alta I decided to take a lesson. My whole group was progressing beyond my level, even my kids, and my fears were just holding me back. It was the best decision I ever made. I skied with two other people who were similar in level and to this day I still use the lesson I learned on that hill. It was mostly about skidding and taking wide turns up the mountain. Fast forward 3 years and speed is no longer my enemy and I still work on the curve lessons and am teaching them to my 7 year old. Honestly I am afraid of skiing blacks right now, not because I can't but because I feel like I don't need to progress that far. I think I personally need another lesson to just make myself do it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga