• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Goodbye, Snow.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
This is all I have left at my house:

Snow.jpg

Sad, isn't it??

Good-bye, Winter '09. It was fun while it lasted.

(It's 83° here in Vermont today! :eek:)

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
quick, grab some and put it in the freezer.

It was a great great season, and strangely, now it's summer!

Daria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That is still enough to play in :banana:

2009 turned out to be a fantastic season. I like the idea of saving some in the freezer!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
This is interesting: I checked back at a thread from last year about the snow on my deck, and here's what there was almost exactly a year ago:

27A.jpg

The spot where I took this year's photo was 39 inches deep:

27B.jpg

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The last of the snow in my yard melted yesterday with a huge thunderstorm.

If I have to say good bye to ski season, then bring on the golf weather!!!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
We had NO snow in March-April here :(
(And:eek: - very unusual)
So mine was gone by April 20-21, I had a pile about the size of Ski Diva's that vaporized by that date. Done, farewell <sigh>

Slidergirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Time flies. We closed Park City on 4/19. Today, I saw the first golfers go by the back yard (I live on a golf course in PC).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga