• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Good Karma

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If you're looking for something even softer than the Karma but not as wide as the Aura, check out the Kaya (park & pipe) or the Queen Attiva (women's Karma).

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks for your input

Thank you for your input volklgirl, the more I think about it, the more I think I should try the Aura's again. The conditions I skied them required my mind to be on alot of other things than my skiis and by the time I had gotten onto the Phat's the snow had stabilized giving us the opportunity to ski better terrain and I was definately alot less gripped mentally. I would ideally like something fat that my husband can use as all mountain skiis and that I can "borrow" on powder days
when he snowboards. So maybe the Karma or the Gottama has been reccomended to us as well. The science will boil down to what's on sale ultimately.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was planning on selling my karmas and getting something else to replace it like the Elan 888 or just keep the snoop daddy that we have(unmounted yet) that my husband decided he doesn't want.

But.......I went to bumpphest and loved the karmas so much, I may just keep them.
I couldn't have made it through the day without them in my arsenal.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Still in Love!

After a summer off my "fatties", I've found I'm still madly in love with my Karmas :love: :yahoo: . Considering that they rocked the spring slush we had back in March, I certainly didn't expect to be just as happy with them on our man-made early season snow. Oh how little faith I have...shame on me :redface: . They have been rock-steady on the hard stuff and butter smooth on the ungroomed stuff. Of all my skis, these still put the biggest grin on my face and make me want to giggle and laugh from top to bottom!! :ski: :dance:

Ok....with that review....you may just be twisting my arm into a VOLKL!!!!! An unbelievable....and fabulous task! :wink:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga