• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Good eBay deals

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
EBay seller snowdealsnow offers some nice deals and packages. Todd lately seems to be getting more Fischers in stock. Currently, 160 Fischer Vision Breeze w/V9 binding 08 model, 279.99 + 24.99 ship. Also has several lengths of Fischer Cold Heat. Always has Dynastar and Look bindings, Dynastar She's Trouble 155 is a good deal as well.

I'll vouch for merchant's reputability - fast delivery, product as shown, packed well, and he answers all questions in reasonable time.

Link to the Fischers:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110233264259&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm not eager to post ebay auctions in the Diva Deals forum, unless its a sale by a Diva, or if its a buy it now only option.

Reason.........
If someone on this site is watching an item and plans to snipe it at the last second, then it would be sad to mess it up for her by spreading the word.:(

JMHO

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Link provided above is a "Buy It Now" option only, FWIW.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
MSL, I wasn't picking on you for that link, just making a statement for those who may start linking to hot ski deals on Ebay!

I'm sure you can appreciate the concept I posted above :wink:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Indeed ^^ That's why I provided this great insider tip about a seller who largely sells stuff via Buy It Now. Probably 80+% of his stock is fixed price. I have gotten some jaw-dropping deals with this merchant and am signed up for him to send me e-mail alerts for new (old?) stock. So, like many other merchants, for this seller, eBay is largely used as a selling portal rather than an auction site.

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, I'll vouch for this seller as well. I bought from him earlier in the season (much because MSL vouched for him then) and got a great deal on my Marie Martinod TTs. Honest seller, packages well, and ships promptly.

I understand your hesitation, SnowHot. But like MSL mentioned, this seller mostly sells with Buy It Now anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna