• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Getting new forum members

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
First off, I'd like to thank everyone who's registered for this forum so far. The posts have been absolutely outstanding and only support the fact that our members are strong, terrific, talented women who are crazy about skiing -- and have alot of interesting things to say! For a site that just launched a week ago on Labor Day, I think we're off to a pretty good start.

Of course, the more participation, the better. So if you know anyone who'd like to join in, please send them a link. The more women skiers we can hear from, the better the forum will be.

I'm sure posts and membership will pick up as the season approaches and gets underway. In the meantime, if anyone has any ideas for spreading the word on TheSkiDiva.com, I'd love to hear 'em!

Jilly

Staff member
SkiDiva - I found your site through the Tremblant-insider and Whistler-insider. I'm going to post on their forum about you. There are few "divas" on the board there. Great things are going to happen.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, thanks alot, Jilly! Glad to have you here!

You're our first Canadian member. Tell us more about yourself in our "Getting to Know You" section.

Lisamarie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't know if the mods would delete it, but you can try putting a link in the Northeast Women Who Want to Ski thread on Epic. Otherwise, PM bonni, and she will surely get the word out!;)

I just put up a link on my blog:
snowgoddess.blogspot.com

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LM that is a funnier statement than you realise.
I am sure it wouldn't be deleted, but I believe that most of the Lady Bears are aware of "The Ski Diva"

This forum definitely fills a completely different niche than anything else out there.:smile:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'm afraid to make too much of this on Epic; I don't want to cross any line. They seem pretty strict about a lot of things.

I am going to that Northeast thing, so I'll be sure to spread the word.

(I even have business cards for the forum with the address! Anyone want some? PM me if you do, and I'll send you some. Pass 'em out to your friends!)

Lisamarie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That's okay! I just elected myself as the official trouble maker, so you won't take the flack!;) Check the thread.

dburdenbates

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I can't remember who the poster was, but I found this site through a link on Epic. Thank you for whoever took the chance!:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga