• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Fraudulent ski pass use

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think Mt cheeseman still have a parent pass (can be shared between parents, one at a time I think?).
I hadn't heard of it before but it's a really nice idea when u have kids to look after.
It used to be called "jacket swapping" :laughter: It was back in days of the old swing ticket day passes that you'd attach to your jacket .... no photo id. They decided to embrace it and voila a "parent pass" was born xx

Rashika

Certified Ski Diva
It used to be called "jacket swapping" :laughter: It was back in days of the old swing ticket day passes that you'd attach to your jacket .... no photo id. They decided to embrace it and voila a "parent pass" was born xx
Club fields are so good! We have got a day pass for cheeseman bought when they had sale on preseason but have yet to use it, might try for next weekend before the snow starts to run out... oh yay more T-bars!

• Haha
Reactions: AJM

SkiBam

Angel Diva
I have to confess to doing the "jacket swapping" thing when kids were young. I'm embarrassed about that now. But maybe it wasn't my hubby and I who did it (not the same size at all so don't remember how that could have worked - plus this was a very long time ago) but rather the two kids. Just one skied at a time. Still, not the right thing to do.

Lmk92

Angel Diva
I have to confess to doing the "jacket swapping" thing when kids were young. I'm embarrassed about that now. But maybe it wasn't my hubby and I who did it (not the same size at all so don't remember how that could have worked - plus this was a very long time ago) but rather the two kids. Just one skied at a time. Still, not the right thing to do
See, I disagree. You paid for access to the lift. Why should it matter whose butt is on the chair (or bar)?

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
See, I disagree. You paid for access to the lift. Why should it matter whose butt is on the chair (or bar)?
Me too. I guess that's why they made it legit, at some of our ski areas anyway.
We never did it as we went through a period when our son was little where we were gifted passes so we didn't need to but many of our friends did.

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Club fields are so good! We have got a day pass for cheeseman bought when they had sale on preseason but have yet to use it, might try for next weekend before the snow starts to run out... oh yay more T-bars!
Yikes, just taken a look at their webcams, its looking very thin at the bottom !
Stupid warm weather :cry:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna