• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

First hiking weekend

Albertan ski girl

Angel Diva
We just had our first hiking weekend this past May long. We went up to Jasper National Park for 4 days. It rained most of the time, but it sure was beautiful! Makes the transition away from skiing a little easier
va2e4ady.jpg
he9epadu.jpg
amete2yn.jpg
upabusyv.jpg
8u3y3ume.jpg

Christy

Angel Diva
I'm excited for hiking too. We've taken a number of low elevation spring hikes already, and it's so nice to smell that good forest smell and get reacquainted with the trees and flowers again.

That aspen photo is super cool.

Albertan ski girl

Angel Diva
I'm excited for hiking too. We've taken a number of low elevation spring hikes already, and it's so nice to smell that good forest smell and get reacquainted with the trees and flowers again.

That aspen photo is super cool.
Yes, that spring smell is just amazing! There's nothing at high elevation yet, but the valley floors are spectacular and the wildlife is all there. We saw elk, deer, bighorn sheep, a fox, a wolf (!) and caribou this weekend! Spring hikes are so exciting because of the wildlife emerging too.

And the aspen looked really neat - the sky was so cloudy it was purple, and amazing in contrast with the light green on the new aspen leaves!

Ringrat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You got a few breaking views! Haven't been to Jasper in the summer since my sister got married a few years ago. I'm just out low-elevation around Cranbrook for now, mostly in the rain. :tongue:

Albertan ski girl

Angel Diva
You got a few breaking views! Haven't been to Jasper in the summer since my sister got married a few years ago. I'm just out low-elevation around Cranbrook for now, mostly in the rain. :tongue:
Very very few braking views :smile: Mostly on the last morning. Hopefully rain will be moving out soon :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna