• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

FIRST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!!

AUGHHHHHHH!:doh: I just witnessed my first Christmas Commercial on TV! AUGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Too Soon! Too Soon! Too Soon! :Cry:

cyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Gee, I've been seeing Christmas commercials for a couple of weeks now. They're almost all involving a man waking up his wife with a $10,000 diamond necklace. Yeah, right!

Jilly

Staff member
OMG, I haven't seen anything blantantly Christmas yet except at Costco. But they start Sept 1 with the trees etc. Usually Nov 1 is day they start the ads. My question is can we get Hallowe'en over first, then Remberance Day, then think about Christmas.

astridhj

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Why can't they start with everything on Dec 1??? Starting selling christmas candy on Oct 1 is way too early!

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This is really making me want to down size the holidays rather than buy more earlier. In fact, my family has agreed to do just that. It has gotten way out of hand and builds way too much pressure for busy people. Did anyone read Skipping Christmasby John Grisham? I am not ready to run off to the tropics because I would rather ski, but gee.....

Jilly

Staff member
Made a quick shopping trip tonight to the big Mall in the city - yep, the Bay has its Christmas decorations up in the store. Couldn't believe it. Sears hasn't done their yet, nor the Mall itself. I did hear an ad today on the radio for a Christmas Craft Show - but its next weekend, so yah, put it on. Lilgeorg, I agree with you. We don't go overboard anymore. Its nice just to get everyone together.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga