• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Finn Reviewed in Today's USA Today!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I know -- I have to stop doing this. But USA Today! Front page of the Life section! Referenced on the front page of the entire paper! And a glowing review, at that! You gotta give me this one:

https://www.usatoday.com/life/books/reviews/2007-02-19-finn_x.htm

There's even a picture of my sweetie!

The book hits the stores today. Wish us luck! (Mama needs a new pair of skis! And boots!)

I promise -- nothing more unless it 1) hits the best seller list or 2) gets a good review in the NY Times Book Review

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ski Diva said:
(Mama needs a new pair of skis! And boots!)
I think it is safe for mama to start to go out demoing skis.

Congrats..we can say we "knew you when..."

SkiBaby

Certified Ski Diva
Big congratulations on Finn. It must be so gratifying for both of you to see this creative baby come to life and be so well received. Now that so many critics have spoken in such glowing terms, I wish for you both the ka-ching ka-ching of many a cash register:D

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My two copies arrived today in the mail from Amazon. I wonder if I can get the author to sign them??? Hmmmm . . . Perhaps on March 27th at the Chester County Book Company? :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga