• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Finn is named one of March's best!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for constantly beating this drum, but I just can't help myself. We just got some big, big news.

Finn (the debut novel by Mr. Ski Diva) has been named a Booksense pick for March by the ABA, the American Booksellers Association, the national trade organization of independent booksellers. The independent bookstores cast votes on the best new releases each month, and Finn was one of the top vote getters for March!

This is a very prestigious designation. So as you can imagine, we're absolutely thrilled.

BTW, Finn is also mentioned in the February issue of GQ magazine (page 68; no, they don't comment on Mr. SD's wardrobe. More's the pity!).

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm not bored with this information.
In fact I'm encouraged by being informed. Can't wait to see it on the shelves at the book store so I can say, Hey I know that guy!

Yes!

Congratulations! YES! This is well worth celebrating.....and I want to read the book, now! :D

Bonni

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm not bored with it, either! I can't wait to read this book! I wouldn't pick up a copy of GQ, so I feel like I'm getting secret information! Pre-buying it today from Amazon!

Does he have another book in the works? I remember one thing from Throw Momma From the Train......'A writer writes.' Good advice!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga