• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Favorite runs of THIS season. .. and why

Gina23

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I liked sunup bowl at vail and my absolute favorite so far has been ripsaw at beaver creek.

Well....I'll say this....
That is QUITE the YouTube Link! :wink:
:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm........hmmmmmmm......ummmmm........I don't really know about that. :ROTF:

persee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ok. I forgot which trail it was (a blue)... However last weekend with a bit of powder/crud on the side of the trail at BW and just hauling down it. My form was good, my rhythm was good, and I just felt like I really had my skis working and just plowing through everything in their path. Also Deception bowl at BW - a black which I just had another great run down. This was after going through Black Forest Glade (a blue glade) and realizing "hey I CAN ski glades!". Other was I think "Snow Angel" at Loon (after the 18" dump in Feb) it was the first black I skied by choice and doing so was just great for my confidence. My form wasn't as good, but it was so empowering to ski it repeatedly!

Hope to make a few more over the coming weekends!:snow:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I will have to be dumb and admit that my favourite trail is "Follow me"!

That's right...........
The most fun I have is when I take a leap of faith and follow someone who knows there mountain.
Following Cgeib and Robyn into Spaulding Bowl!
Following ChuckC at Breck
Following the Copper Gang to the Enchanted Forrest
Following Dan Egan onto Goat!
Following Robin Barnes on Chin Clip.........
these are among my favourite Trails!

Follow ME!!!!!

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Today, Gray's Golf Course.
IMG_1847%20%282%29.JPG

IMG_1846%20%282%29.JPG

IMG_1848%20%282%29.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads