• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Dreamgirls (no spoilers)

BatGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Divas, you NEED to go see this movie.

I'm a huge fan of musicals, as my mother instilled a love of Broadway in me at a very young age. I have never seen a movie one that has made me want to get up and cheer and applaud the performer like I would have at a stage production like this one did. Jennifer Hudson gave me goosebumps! :eek: That girl can sing like you wouldn't believe. And she'll just break your heart, too.

Jamie Foxx was good, but I couldn't believe Eddy Murphy. Who knew he could sing?! Since his character is based on James Brown, the performance was particularly poignant in light of his passing last week.

Seriously, if you have time over this holiday weekend, go see Dreamgirls. The Mr. Divas probably will want to stay home, but they'll be missing out.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think I'll plan on a girls night out next week to see this. Thanks

What did Comprex think of it?;)

BatGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lisamarie, you and me both. The audience erupted with cheers after that one. I can't remember the last time I was at a movie and an audience reacted like that.

SnowHot said:
What did Comprex think of it?;)

:D He wouldn't go with me. Since he had to work last night, I decided I wasn't going to sit at home and went by myself.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Since I'm not skiing New Years Day, I think I just figured out what I'm going to do. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga