• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

DNA Holding Rail Jam at Boyne! ~ June 15th!!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I woke up this morning to this news letter email.

Hmmmm, and here I am waiting for my new skis. What's a diva to do?

DNA Evolution Tour Rail

Jam

6/15/08

Boyne Mountain
What? A rail jam in June? Certainly this must be a mistake. No, it's not a mistake. Our friends from DNA are stopping by with their semi and setting up a rail jam in the parking lot. How? Rather than trying to explain, visit www.dnaevolutiontour.com and see the photos for yourself! We'll also have music, skate ramps and representatives from ski and snowboard companies on hand. So grab your skis or snowboard, kick the mice out of your boots and make your way to Boyne Mountain. Oh, we almost forgot the best part. The winner advances to nationals where competitors will battle it out for a pro contract!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
There are regular rail jams all summer and fall in the Northeast. Last October, there was one at Lost Valley in Auburn, ME, en route home from the airport with DS, fresh from South America...and OF COURSE, he had to participate in a 40 foot long 6 foot wide swath of snow! :smile:

Jilly

Staff member
St Saveur used to do this in the summer. Don't think its been done for a few years now as the water slide would get in the way. And they used real snow/ice (from the local arena)!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm going to head up there next week. Maybe take my mt bike and do some lift served biking and see what this rail jam is all about!
As you can expect, I'll have my camera and post a most excellent trip report!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Aaack!! I'm doing the family ride thing in Mackinaw, so no Boyne for me. :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga