• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Divas in Steamboat: Day 1

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Our first day of skiing at Steamboat, and I have to say, it was positively great. Here are the specifics:

The weather -- warm, sunny, bluebird skies.
The conditions -- plenty of snow, nice and soft, no ice.
The company -- what can I say: three divas plus Philomena and Tyler, too.

Skied most of the morning over on the Sunshine Peak, and it was lovely, fun, fantastic.

More tomorrow!

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
How do you know that you're having fun? You come in after your teenage son!

Yep, that was me (Lola) and Lilgeorg (me mum), who were the last ones in. We came in after the guys, the teenager, and the Ski Diva! :D Yeah baby!

What an absolutely fantastic day of skiing! The weather was warm and sunny, the snow was soft and forgiving, and the company was outta this world! And I have to say, the shuttle bus drivers here have been just fabulous - And boy, am I ready to ride the bus another day with Don and Ephren! - Just kidding! :D But they really are a bunch of nice guys.

Anyway, I can't wait to get up tomorrow and do it all over again. Anyone wanna come to Steamboat Springs? We've got two empty beds and an empty couch. :smile:

Any day of skiing is better than a day working. ~ Lola

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Who works?? We did have a great day. The Diva took a photo of the 3 of us. She should be posting it soon. I don't have much more to add than has already been reported expect to say after a wonderful day, we saw Billy Kidd who is a local here.

More later.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Dang!
got pics?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
The three Divas in Steamboat:

LilGeorg, Ski Diva, & Lola

3Divas.jpg

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looks like a great day!
And I missed it:(

Gina23

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm jealous... and thinking about joining you!!! Have a great time ladies, so glad you are enjoying!!!

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Gina23 said:
I'm jealous... and thinking about joining you!!! Have a great time ladies, so glad you are enjoying!!!

Seconded.

How long you guys have those empty beds for? :cool:

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The snow looks great. I am certainly jealous!!

You can tell by the smiles on your face that it was a great day!

Thatsagirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Great photo! I am jealous! :smile:

But Lil and Lola, you are NOT in Vermont, so please remove your neck warmers and at least one layer of clothing. Enjoy not having to be bundled up... ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna