• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Diva clinic at Stowe?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
If there were to be a clinic JUST FOR DIVAS this winter at Stowe, who'd be interested in attending? Dates, times, & costs to be determined, depending on how many raise their hands.

playoutside

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Absolutely interested, but cost and schedule will have a lot to do with actually committing to it. I look forward to hearing more.

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
I would definitely be interested if it's over a weekend (or doesn't require more than 1 day of vacation).

Marigee

Angel Diva
Definitely interested too! :clap:

Schedule would be the biggest hurdle for me - but I always work hard to adjust things for skiing! :ski2:

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If it's a weekend thing I'd be very interested. That as, as long as timing works out and there's a group for intermediate skiers who are feeling ultra scardycat post injury :redface:

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Do you mean in conjunction with ESA Stowe or a separate event on a different date?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Probably at a different date; I wouldn't want this to compete with ESA's event. Nothing has been decided at all yet; I was just speaking to someone at Stowe today who was wondering if there'd be any interest.

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Probably at a different date; I wouldn't want this to compete with ESA's event. Nothing has been decided at all yet; I was just speaking to someone at Stowe today who was wondering if there'd be any interest.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not sure Ski Diva, I wouldn't be able to go to both, so I'd have to choose...

skiso

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Depending on when it is I might be interested. I have been thinking about doing a ski trip to VT next winter.

cwmscm

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I never answered this a while ago when I saw but yes I would be interested. Is this still in idea stage?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Right now we're looking at a variety of options. Good to know people are interested, though!

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, I didn't see this earlier, either, but I'd be interested. Scheduling (I plan to take yoga teacher training this year), cost, and lodging would be the critical aspects for me.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
Just sa this...
Absolutely interested...probaby can ony do a long weekend though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna