• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Discount lift tickets-Breckenridge

skiartist

Diva in Training
Hi Everyone, I am new here, and I have a question hopefully someone out there knows an answer for. I'm going to Breckenridge in the beginning of March and am looking for discount lift tix. I know I can get a multi-day online thru Vail assoc., for $380, but was wondering if there are any better deals out there. Does anyone know how much the tickets are at Safeway or Gart in the Denver area?

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You're not likely to find a better deal than the ones through Vail Resorts online. Discounts at King Soopers I think are only like $10 per day. Gart sports was bought out by Sports Authority.

busybeingfree

Certified Ski Diva
Humpday Hooky

If you are planning on being there Wed. 3/4, check out the Humpday Hooky coupon offered through Denver radio station KBPI 106.7. You can print out a coupon for the first Wednesday of every month for a $10.67 Breck day pass. It's only good for that day... but it's a well kept secret and great deal! You can also receive a $10.67 ski rental from Christie Sport Rental. I hope you can find some good deals. Paying full price for passes is no fun, especially Breck!

Check out their website:
https://www.kbpi.com/pages/Humpday-Intro.html

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Your best bet for tickets at Breck, Keystone, Vail, etc. is to find a passholder who has not used their "bring a friend" tickets. Each pass holder has 6 of these tickets loaded onto their season pass, and I know that many of them are not used. We used some of ours to buy $92 adult tickets at Keystone for $59 for a family we met. Even children's tickets are highly discounted.

If anyone has had a negative experience in doing this, I'd like to hear about it. :grouphug:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga