• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Digital Ski Coach

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
This popped up on my Facebook feed. Would you use this? Instructors, what do you think?

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Can I stop it from going “good job!” in that perky voice?!

I’m interested to see what the instructors do say.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
My question is this: it's not like there's one technique for skiing. You ski moguls differently from ice differently from powder. How does this thing know the type of situation you're in?

And why aren't all the people in the video wearing helmets? :noidea:

Last edited:

Obrules15

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I bought one but it takes up too much space in my boots. I wasn't going to use it for the on mountain feedback but instead to look at the data after a run and for the day. I was interested in seeing if it could be used in place of video.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Good questions, @ski diva . Notes from this peanut gallery:
I wonder if the device can be shared between several skiers w similar boot sizes.
Furry headband is just too cliche.
I wouldn't mind testing this thing.

Obrules15

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, it can be shared physically. I don't know about the software. Functionally it's just a footbed with wires coming out of it similar to the wires on a hotronic heating element.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna