• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Deals on Women's Gear at SAC!!

Marigee

Angel Diva
Tomorrow could be dangerous - I have to stay home for the A/C guys to put in a new unit (old one died.) I definitely shouldn't be spending any money. :nono:

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My credit cards *should* be safe tomorrow. I'm planning on hiking most of the day.

Well, at least that is what I'm planning now!

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, I should be mostly safe tomorrow as well. Have a long run planned for the morning, then have to pack up and drive 3 1/2 hours back to my MIL's house. Hard to buy stuff when you're in the car!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thankfully I'll be saved by Firefox 3.0 which was released today and the SAC notifier hasn't been updated.

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, I should be mostly safe tomorrow as well. Have a long run planned for the morning, then have to pack up and drive 3 1/2 hours back to my MIL's house. Hard to buy stuff when you're in the car!

Assuming you don't browse the internet on your phone...not that I buy from SAC while in class or anything...:bag:

Marigee

Angel Diva
Thankfully I'll be saved by Firefox 3.0 which was released today and the SAC notifier hasn't been updated.

so if I update my to Firefox 3.0 before I go to bed tonight then it will effectively keep me from buying anything tomorrow. Hmmm - do I update now or not. :eyebrows:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My credit cards *should* be safe tomorrow. I'm planning on hiking most of the day.

Well, at least that is what I'm planning now!
Searching for Luv?
:love:

so if I update my to Firefox 3.0 before I go to bed tonight then it will effectively keep me from buying anything tomorrow. Hmmm - do I update now or not. :eyebrows:
........of course you wait. Duh!:laugh:

Maybe I'll just stay off the interwebs at work.

Yeah right.
:ROTF:

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Searching for Luv?
:love:
:ROTF:

I wish. :Cry: The lifts still aren't open for "easier" access and the Blue Sky Basin areas is still closed for elk migration. The stars need to still be a little bit more aligned. But, it will happen eventually!

Nope, today is just a "regular" hiking day with the dog.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Hmmmm, I have gotten any notification re: Firefox update. ???? As a result, all deals are clearly, openly showing up. All are right, this could be a "dangerous" day :laugh:

I better get busy elsewhere.........

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
MSL, it's not a simple update, you need to go to their website and download it as it's a full upgrade. (In software lingo, an update changes the number after the decimal so going from 2.0 to 2.1, an upgrade changes the number before the decimal so going from 2.x to 3.0). The upgrade is faster, looks fancier and has some nice new features.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Thanks for heads up on upgrade, Robyn. Yeah, I guess I only was getting notifications about .X stuff (via e-mail). I think I'm gonna wait to upgrade, though, til this SAC day is over! :smile:

SouthernSkier

Certified Ski Diva
I missed the SAC notifier as well, so I modified it to work with Firefox 3.0. If anyone is interested, send me a DM with your email address and I'll send you a copy.

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wish these Arc'teryx theta pants were available in large short or even regular or even extra large short or regular, alas the closest is extra large tall.

SouthernSkier

Certified Ski Diva
So, I remembered I could attach a file. I am restricted in names, so I renamed the file extension to .zip instead of .xpi. If you use Firefox 3.0 and want to install the extension, then:

1. Click on the attachment and save a copy on your local machine, using .xpi as the extension instead of .zip
  2. In Firefox, click on Tools->Add-Ons
  3. Select the "Extensions" page in the pop-up window
  4. Drag-and-drop steepandcheap_2.xpi onto the "Extensions" page
  5. Follow the instructions to install the extension and restart Firefox
That should do it.

Attachments

• steepandcheap_2.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 3

Jilly

Staff member
Grab those Techamph's from Salomon. I've got two pair, love em. Going rate around here is $89, so good price at $33!!

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bought some pants/shorts. Hope they fit. Now to update to new Firefox. I'm surprised I didn't get a notification.

Did you get the Amphi pants that zip off into shorts? I grabbed those as my only purchase on there today.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga