• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Cue the Burlesque Music

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Note: I SWEAR I edited these images for size and rotated them, etc. in Photobucket. But for some reason they are not showing up that way. Darn Photobucket!

Now. . . on with the show. . .

Watch out, DH, my *boyfriend in brown* came to visit today. . .
IMG_2050.jpg

And he left me with this normal looking cardboard box. Well, except for the shape, very normal.
IMG_2052.jpg

A peek inside?
IMG_2055.jpg

Yay! Finally! Happy Valentine's Day to ME! (And I have decided I actually kind of like the graphics in person, now that they have been *decorating* my house for a bit.)
IMG_2058.jpg

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think I'm almost as excited for you as I was when my Bro's were delivered!!

:yahoo:

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! You know, if I could afford it, I'd love to have those skis just to show off the graphics. They're beautiful! Enjoy them thoroughly!

mollmeister

Angel Diva
I put them in the garage so the kids wouldn't mess with them. . . but I keep going out to look at them.
:redface:

Going to get them mounted with. . . something. . . tomorrow. Probably the Salomons, but we'll see if my friend at Outdoor Divas has any other strong opinions.
:D

Acadia07

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LOL - I love that you took a picture of the UPS truck.

And funny, I have that SAME art decorating my apartment right now! We must have similar taste in...decor... :eyebrows:

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Yay! They are getting a wax and a binding mount. (Salomons) They'll be mine *for realz* next week.
:yahoo:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga