• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Cookbook: Asian Cole Slaw?

runninteach

Certified Ski Diva
Hi all,

I've been away from the forums for a time but was happy to return recently and see the cookbook available. I noticed in the copy I received that the instructions for the Asian Cole Slaw are missing. I did a search for this, but nothing turned up. Would anyone kindly share?

TIA for any help!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Eek, you're right, it's not there. I'm guessing Ski Diva has it at home or you could PM Slow Poke who submitted it. My guess though is you mix together the salad ingredients and then whisk together the dressing ingredients then toss together. You might prefer to keep the noodles out and top the slaw with them.

runninteach

Certified Ski Diva
Oh, oops! Sorry for posting this in the wrong place.

Thanks, Robyn! I thought that might be it, but I didn't want to assume.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga