• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Colorado Pass???

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I just went on-line to renew my Colorado Pass (unlimited Keystone, Breck, and A-Basin plus 10 days at Vail/BC) and it looks like that is no longer an option.

The Summit Pass does not include Vail/BC, and the Epic Pass is $599 for unlimited at all areas including Heavenly. The Colorado Pass was perfect for our needs. :mad: Does anyone know why it was discontinued? Was it announced as a change in the Summit Daily News or Denver newspapers?

I guess they want you to pay more for the Epic Pass. :confused:

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Thanks, Robyn.

I followed a different link which did not list the Colorado pass for renewal. I will do that right away. :clap: One year I forgot and ended up paying a lot more for our passes. :nono:

I'm stressed because I just decided to put $1500 Pass Cash on each of our Mammoth passes. They give you a 20% bonus, so that means we will each have $1800 to pay for next year's equipment, lessons, food, and next year's ski pass. But it has to be paid in full by 4/30. :fear:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga