• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Capri long underwear in Petite sizes

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My daughter is only 5'3" so most "capri" length long underwear is almost ankle length on her and she really wants something that is above her ski boots. Has anyone found anything that works for short women? The closest we've found is some Burton capri length long underwear which at least was almost right, but still too long. The ideal inseam would be around 20-21".

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'm 5'1", and I just roll mine up. Not entirely satisfactory, but the best I can do. :smile:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
While I'm not short I do have short legs so I have the issue. I like my Skins long underwear because they are elastic enough that if I pull them up it gets absorbed up the entire leg so they're not bumpy. Otherwise, I'd just cut the other types.

Jillian

Certified Ski Diva
I am 5'1" tall and find the Icebreaker "Legless" merino ones just right - no need to roll up to keep them clear of the top of the boots.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna