• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Bring Your Skis To Work Day!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
November 6th is Denver's second annual "Bring Your Skis To Work Day."

Actually, what this means is if you bring your skis to the Denver Pavilions at 16th and Glenarm, you can get a free wax job from Saucer Wax. It's hosted by Colorado Ski Country USA in partnership with Denver Pavilions. Drop off is from 8AM until 3:30PM, and pick up runs through 5PM the same day.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Too bad that's way too far in the opposite direction for me or I'd be in! My skis have come to work with me on more than one occasion when heading straight for the hills after work. :D

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Too far for me too! I've also had my skis in the office, I had the Harts delivered here and kept them while I found somewhere to live. They're currently in the back of my car in the parking lot, just realised I didn't pull them out on Sunday - whoops!

You know, out of about 140 people on site here in Boulder CO, I think only about 25% of people ski - I think that's low for this area!

G Hoodie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That. Is. Awesome!

What a great idea. They should do that everywhere...

Denver gets major bonus points.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga