• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Breckenridge early December

Bayla

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Have time I must use before the end of the work year "use it or lose it", and would like to squeeze in an early ski trip. Don't want to pay Xmas prices and want to avoid the crowds. Breckenridge, Vail and Keystone seem to be operating ahead of schedule, and the early season prices great. The upcoming storm also an incentive.

Hoping our adult children can get off work and come along since two bedroom condo just marginally more. They are "never evers" and Breck has a $300 rental,lift, 3 full day lessons package which seems like a bargain.

We realize not everything will be open, but the kids will have their lesson program and hubby and I will have Epic pass so I would think there should be more than enough terrain to keep us busy for 4 days of skiing. Especially since we are East coasters.

Your thoughts.

Christy

Angel Diva
I think that Breck lesson plan deal would seal it for me. As long as there is enough terrain open to keep you happy, and good early season deals to make it a decent value, why not!

skidaup

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think anytime you can get family time you just have to go for it!

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I went to Vail and Beaver Creek last year, mid-December. Conditions were nothing like what they have now and I didn't regret it one bit. Grab your skis and go.

And if your kids can't go, you could always adopt a couple of strays from the forum ...

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We're having an amazing early season. Breck opened chair 6 today and there's great snow in horseshoe bowl. I think the base sets a record for this time of year. So if you're going to do it .. this is the year to do so!

Bayla

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks for the feedback Divas. We're booked!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga